Auburn Hills, Mich. – WEBWIRE – Monday, November 15, 2021
- Operation 25//8 leads the Never Lift launch with a massive eight-week giveaway of 25 Dodge dream cars
- Operation 25//8 gives nod to the fact that Dodge always pushes harder, runs faster and flat out over-delivers on behalf of the brand and the Brotherhood of Muscle
- Operation 25//8 enlists a team of 25 ambassadors from automotive, music, sports, fashion, media entities and companies to each give away a new Dodge dream car during the last eight weeks of 2021
- Ambassadors include Amazon, Draft Kings, Jay Leno, Travis Barker, Imaray Ulloa, Richard Rawlings, SuperCar Blondie and Bill Goldberg
- Consumers can follow across the ambassadors social media and digital channels to take home a new Dodge dream car
- Operation 25//8 video debuts across the Dodge brands social media channels today, launching the eight-week initiative
- Never Lift to provide a 24-month road map to Dodges performance future
The Dodge brand today announced Operation 25//8, giving its fans the opportunity to take home one of 25 Dodge dream cars. Operation 25//8 enlists a team of 25 ambassadors across automotive, music, sports, fashion, media entities and companies, including Amazon, to each give away a new Dodge dream car during the last eight weeks of 2021. Go to Dodge.com for more details.
To recognize the Dodge spirit, the belief that 24 hours a day, seven days a week simply isnt enough effort, Operation 25//8 will enlist a team of 25 people and companies that are all superstars in their fields, including Amazon, Travis Barker, Jay Leno, Cain Velasquez, Supercar Blondie and Draft Kings, to give away 25 Dodge dream cars during the last eight weeks of 2021, said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge Brand CEO. Operation 25//8 adds 20,000 horsepower to the Brotherhood of Muscle and is the first step in building awareness for our two-year transition plan to redefine the future of American muscle.
To play, fans can follow their favorite influencers and media entities across their social media platform(s), including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Facebook, to watch entertaining content and videos promoting Operation 25//8. Each influencer will ask fans to tell them, in 250 words or less, why they should be the recipient of a Dodge dream car, which they can build and can include a new Dodge Charger, Challenger or Durango.
Amazon will be giving away a Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Customers can visit this Amazon page and sign-in for a chance to build and take one home.
- Jay Leno (@jaylenosgarage)
- Supercar Blondie (@supercarblondie)
- Francis Ngannou (@francisngannou)
- Draft Kings/Dan Le Batard (@LeBatardShow)
- Motor Trend-Road Kill (@roadkillshow)
- Bill Goldberg (@Goldberg95)
- Travis Barker (@travisbarker)
- Ben Baller (@benballer)
- Tim Kennedy (@timkennedymma)
- Imaray Uluoa (@imarayulloa)
- David Hoffmann (@davidsbeenhere)
- Radford Racing School (@radfordracingschool)
- Richard Rawlings (@rrrawlings)
- Chiqui Delgado (@chiqui_delgado)
- Cain Velasquez (@officialcainvelasquez)
- Kenny Wayne Shepard (@kennywayneshepherd)
- Parris Goebel (@parrisgoebel)
- Joc Pederson (@yungjoc650)
- Chanel Iman (@chaneliman)
- Swae Lee (@swaelee)
- BarStool Sports (@barstoolsports)
- Westen Champlin (@westengw)
- Omar Raja (@omar)
- Doug Marcaida (@dougmarcaida)
The “Operation 25//8 video debuts across Dodge brands social media channels today, launching the eight-week initiative.
Dodge Brand CEO Tim Kuniskis recently previewed the brands two-year business plan, dubbed Never Lift, which will launch new Dodge models and initiatives over the next two years. That preview included details on the Direct Connection and Dodge Power Brokers programs, both of which will begin to roll out on Dec. 15, 2021.
Official Operation 25//8 rules can be found here.
VIDEO: Operation 25//8 | Dodge
For more than 100 years, the Dodge brand has carried on the spirit of brothers John and Horace Dodge. Their influence continues today as Dodge shifts into high gear with muscle cars and SUVs that deliver unrivaled performance in each of the segments where they compete.
Dodge drives forward as a pure performance brand, offering SRT versions of every model across the lineup. For the 2022 model year, Dodge delivers the drag-strip dominating 807-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock, the 797-horsepower Dodge Charger SRT Redeye, the most powerful and fastest mass-produced sedan in the world, and the Dodge Durango SRT 392, Americas fastest, most powerful and most capable three-row SUV. Combined, these three muscle cars make Dodge the industrys most powerful brand, offering more horsepower than any other American brand across its entire lineup.
In 2020, Dodge was named the #1 Brand in Initial Quality, making it the first domestic brand ever to rank No. 1 in the J.D. Power Initial Quality Study (IQS). In 2021, the Dodge brand ranked No. 1 in the J.D. Power APEAL Study (mass market), making it the only domestic brand ever to do so two years in a row.
Dodge is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com.
Follow Dodge and company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Dodge brand: www.dodge.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dodge and @StellantisNA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/dodge, https://www.youtube.com/StellantisNA
( Press Release Image: https://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/8/281577/281577-1.jpg )
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.